Naked Cutie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. tom says:

this is so amazing. he is so beautiful.

2. concerned says:

There is no way this boy is legal in any country with statutory laws above the age of 14.

You should really consider taking this pic down before you become yet another locked/closed/banned blog.

God forbid you face jail time for this.

No offense I generally like your site.

3. Stuart says:

Good Lord! What a cutie.

4. Sampy says:

“concerned” … do a little bit of research before spouting off at the mouth like an ignoramus. The model’s name is Jade and he models for Boyfun. Come here to enjoy the picks and leave your prudish attitude out of here.

• Levi says:

thanks for the info! i understand his concern but i knew the model was from somewhere. i don’t post illegal things here.

• concerned says:

I appreciate the spirit of your invitation, but the only time I would have been attracted to a boy like this was when I myself was also PRE-pubescent. If this boy IS 18 then perhaps he should see a doctor because he is woefully lacking the secondary sex characteristics that should be pressent in a boy his alledged age. It is highly likely that he is suffering from some form of hormone deficiency or some other problem not allowing him to enter/complete puberty.

While he maybe the perfect poster “child” for NAMBLA perhaps he would like to grow into a man someday, and that is more important than any of our pervy notions/dreams for/of him.

5. maxxy says:

Hey does anybody know what happened to Redhead Boys??? I loved it !!

6. Brandon says:

Total cutie and so ready to please!

7. steven says:

What a hot gorgeous boy he is , wonder how old he is and where he lives.

8. joe says:

wtf how could they do that that kid with *naked cutie* over his
    head is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Robert says:

This lad is so gorgeous. It is no wonder that he has accumulated the most comments. He is just adorable. I wish he were in my bed right now. I guess i shall just have to wank off my frustration that he is not.

%d bloggers like this: